News about BKR International accounting firms

Read about promotions, success stories and trends at BKR International accounting firms here. We post member news regularly on our website and social media. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to learn more.

To share your firm's news with other members of BKR International, submit your news or press releases to bkr@bkr.com

Briggs & Veselka Co. Shareholder Debra Seefeld has been appointed to the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy by Governor Greg Abbott.  Read the full story...
Read More

On Sunday, October 6, 23 members of Team Exponens took part in the Odyssea Paris event to support breast cancer research. The leading cause of death for women in the West, breast cancer reaches 50,000 women each year. Much progress has been made in recent years, bringing the cure rate to 85%. It is for the remaining 15% that the race has continued...
Read More

Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP is pleased to announce that Russell B. Shinsky has been elected as the firm's Co-Managing Partner, effective October 1st. Russell will serve alongside current Managing Partner, Frank A. Schettino, who is scheduled to retire September 30, 2020. Russell will become the seventh Managing Partner in Anchin’s nearly...
Read More

Briggs & Veselka again has earned client satisfaction scores four times the average for the accounting industry.  The results came after a four-month process including an online survey among and personal interviews with corporate clients. Additionally, the firm received high scores for individual service characteristics of technical knowledge...
Read More

The 320 employees and partners from the Exponens' nine geographical sites met at the gates of Paris. After a studious morning, during which the seven business departments met to take stock and develop, all participants took part in the Carbox Challenge. Each of the 36 teams had two hours to build their own car, decorate it, promote it, and make it...
Read More