Manufacturing Practice Group Webinar
December 142:00 PM Eastern Time
With Guest Speaker Mark Gasbarra from Forte International Tax.
Implementing Tax Reform Proposals for Closely Held Manufacturers
This session will focus on specific tax reform proposals affecting pass-thru entities and their shareholders using a Case Study format.
Detailed computations will be provided comparing current law with tax reform proposals, including:
1. Section 199 Domestic Production Activities Deduction;
2. The Senate’s Section 199A Qualified Business Income Deduction;
3. The Interest Charge Domestic International Sales Corporations (IC-DISC);
4. Foreign Derived Intangible Income; and
5. Base Erosion Provisions and Impact on Pass-thru Entities.
A side-by-side comparison of the 2017 and 2018 effective tax rate at the shareholder level will be illustrated.
Join the webinar from your computer, tablet or smartphone at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/791314341.
You can also dial in using your phone: +1 (571) 317-3122 (US)
Access Code: 791-314-341