Exponens Conseil & Expertise (Paris) Runs Against Breast Cancer


On Sunday, October 6, 23 members of Team Exponens took part in the Odyssea Paris event to support breast cancer research.

The leading cause of death for women in the West, breast cancer reaches 50,000 women each year. Much progress has been made in recent years, bringing the cure rate to 85%. It is for the remaining 15% that the race has continued since 2002.

Whether 10 km or 5 km, running or walking, each member of Team Exponens has gathered with the other 37,000 participants over the two-day event. A special mention goes out to Benjamin Maisonneuve, a confirmed auditor at Exponens, who finished fourth on 9,787 in the 10 km race with a time of 33'39.


You May Also Like

The average one-way commute in the U.S. is about 26 minutes long, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. This equals about four hours a week.  Rather than wishing she could get that time back, Elaine...

Read More


DS+B is pleased to announce the promotion of Elaine Nelson, CPA as its newest Principal. Elaine has been with DS+B for three years, serving previously as Audit Director. In her time in this role, she...

Read More


Anchin is pleased to announce the promotions of Tara Burek, CPA, Alek Dziedzic, CPA, and Megan Klingbeil, CPA, to the partnership as of October 1, 2019.  In addition to the new partners, Audelene...

Read More