Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP's (New York) Financial Services Practice Awarded Best Accounting Firm for Start-Up Funds by Hedgeweek
Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP has been named Best Accounting Firm for Start-Up Funds by Hedgeweek USA. Such awards continue to recognize the quality of Anchin’s Financial Services Practice and distinguish the firm from competitors within the industry.
The 2019 Hedgeweek USA Awards recognize the achievements of the leading hedge fund managers and their services providers – as well the sector as a whole.
“Anchin is truly honored to be chosen for this award,” said Jeffrey I. Rosenthal, CPA, Partner-In-Charge of the Firm’s Financial Services Practice. “Anchin prides itself on the excellent service and added value we provide to clients, and we are immensely proud to accept such awards which result directly from the efforts of our team.”
With decades of experience supporting the Financial Services community, Anchin earns such honors by delivering financial reporting, tax and advisory to investment partnerships, hedge funds, funds-of-funds, private equity funds, off-shore funds, master-feeder structures, broker/dealers, mutual funds and investment advisers. Anchin has also established an affiliate in the Cayman Islands, Anchin, Block & Anchin (Cayman) Ltd., to provide audit services to funds registered there.
In addition to this esteemed award from Hedgeweek, over the last several years, we have also been honored to win the following awards:
- Named "Best North American Accounting Firm" (Hedgeweek Magazine, 2011-2016, 2018)
- Named "Best Audit Services-Smaller Managers" (Hedge Fund Manager US, 2018)
- Named "Best of the Best Firms" in the United States (INSIDE Public Accounting, 2014, 2016-2018)
- Named "Best U.S. Hedge Fund Accountancy Firm" (Acquisition International Magazine, 2015-2018)
- Named "U.S. Overall Accountancy Firm of the Year" (Acquisition International Magazine, 2013-2014)
- Named "Best Companies to Work For" in New York State (Society for Human Resources Management, 2007-2019)
- Named "Best Place to Work" in New York City (Crain's New York Business, 2009-2011, 2013-2019)
Read more here.
You May Also Like
BKR's 2019 Scholarship Awards were featured in CPA Practice Advisor. Read the full article here.
Gumbiner Savett Inc. and BKR International's scholarship award to USC accounting student Hiroko Kubo has been featured on Yahoo! Finance. Read the article...
BKR's 2019 Scholarship Awards were featured in Accounting Today. Read the article at...